Already an employee? You must apply through our internal portal: click here
Strategic HR Business Partner
For over two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. We produce some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, we offer a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
Our growing beverage portfolio in the UK & Ireland includes Pravha, Staropramen, Blue Moon, Rekorderlig, Aspall Cyder alongside popular favourites Coors Light, Carling - the UK’s number one selling lager, and the UK’s number one selling cask ale - Doom Bar.
We’re now looking to recruit a Strategic HR Business Partner for our Regional Business Unit (Island of Ireland, Italy and Spain)
As HRBP for our Regional Business Unit (RBU), you’ll be responsible for Spain, Italy and Island of Ireland, the latter being the largest market with a dedicated commercial team. You will partner with the RBU Director, RBU Operations Director, Senior Leaders and line managers to enable robust People Plans that are aligned to the short and long term aims of the RBU and the wider business. Talent, capability, performance and engagement will be key focus areas and will be aligned with the Western Europe Long Range Plan and business objectives.
The RBU offers significant opportunity for growth into new markets and consequently, you will have a role in conducting due diligence and considering the people aspects of any project, making recommendations and developing plans as part of a team.
Working within and reinforcing the HR model, you will drive continuous improvement across the business working with the HR function.
This is an autonomous role that will give you the stretch to use your extensive internal network and colleagues across Western Europe and wider EMEA & APAC HR tea, to deliver key people initiatives.
- You will develop effective working relationships with key leaders and create an environment to challenge, influence and become a trusted advisor to support strategic and operational decision making
- You will support customer groups to competitively deliver their LRP through anticipating needs of the business, making connections between business strategy and people, as well as effective cost management
- You will lead and support people and organisational change activity in the RBU for improved effectiveness and ways of working that meet current and future business requirements
- You will execute key people processes with assigned customer groups to divisional standards and requirements Processes such as People Plans, Performance Cycle, Talent Planning and Annual Compensation Planning. You’ll coach managers to raise capability to perform these processes and drive a performance culture.
- You will champion meaningful conversations and continuous improvement within teams
- You’ll work collaboratively to support the HR function with key projects within the LRP People Plan.
- You have good thought leadership of the HR drivers of capability, performance, talent and engagement and are able to influence business leaders and line managers
- Strong track record of effectively leading and managing people and organisation change projects
- Able to identify and diagnose issues impacting the wider business
- You have strong relationship building skills, supported by excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- You enjoy solving problems by combining HR knowledge and skills with a commercial mindset
- You comfortably work with minimal supervision, using your own initiative to meet objectives, achieve targets and solve problems, regardless of the pressure of work
- You have in depth knowledge of Irish compliance and labour laws, and preferably, knowledge of UK, Spain and Italy
- You have great external insight and are able to utilise this for benchmarking and creative ideas
- You’re a natural coach and effectively coach senior level leadership
- You have experience of working in a multi-market position
Although this is not essential, we would love to hear from people with experience of working with Union representatives who have Supply Chain experience. Language skills (Spanish or Italian ideally) would be an advantage in this position due to the RBU locations.
- We’re one of the UK’s Most Attractive Employers winning the Top Employer award for the last 7 years.
- Giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are – We play our part to make a difference, from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks.
- Flexible work programmes to ensure a work life balance is maintained such as our market leading Moments That Matter for significant moments in your life.
- Participation in our flexible Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits.
- Commitment to the physical and mental wellbeing of all our people. We are proud to have been awarded Gold in Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards.
Molson Coors: Building Careers
Molson Coors Beverage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.
This makes our talent strategy simple – we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset.