Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Associate Marketing Manager working in Chicago, IL, you’ll help build brands at MillerCoors, which means shaping American culture and changing the way America enjoys beer. You’ll get to operate as a business owner of some of America’s most iconic brands, effectively blending the art & science of marketing–all while having over 300 years of brewing heritage behind you.
You will start in one of the following areas: Brand Marketing, Channel/Shopper Marketing or Innovations, and as someone who is enterprise minded, you thrive in building a career within a commercial organization. To help you do this, we have an Associate Marketing Manager Rotational program that focuses on building breadth of marketing experiences in a holistic way.
- Providing guidance will be key as you support and direct both internal and external resources in the creation of the brand marketing from concept all the way to completion.
- As a strong strategic thinker, you will play a vital role in brand analysis work– including tracking volume, retail data and competitive insights.
- In marketing, meeting deadlines is of paramount importance. Your clear, cogent direction will facilitate managing, coordinating and orchestrating all the elements of the brand program, including each successive component of the marketing mix.
- You will assist in the achievement and tracking of volume, profit and brand health goals.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or, better yet, an MBA. Which leaves you perfectly poised to take the next step up into other commercial leadership roles.
- You have at least 3 years of marketing experience for a Consumer Packaged Goods learning organization; add in sales experience and that could push you over the top.
- Even with the title of “associate,” you operate with a general manager mindset, and always approach your work as an owner of the business.
- You have an innate ability to build empathy with consumers, in particular millennials and diverse consumers.
- Your stock answer to the status quo is “No,” plus you constantly challenge the expected to generate new ideas and find opportunities to improve.
- “Tenacious” could be your middle name, but “resilient” and “always selling” would work too. You demonstrate conviction and know how to provide and defend a strong point of view.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- As a beer enthusiast, you can become a Certified Beer Cicerone through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago