Our logistics team leads a network of breweries, warehouses, and distribution centers like a boss to get what we need, where and when we need it. Some call them wizards of transportation, others, aces of demand planning. We call them vital to our cause! What good is brewing the best beers in the world if they never make it into your hand?
- Learn and master new technologies and techniques that craft the supply chain of the future
- Develop data models and reporting to improve the speed and quality of the decision making process across the logistics organization
- Work with partners to find opportunities for using company data to drive solutions
- Prioritize and select initiatives to ensure business objectives are met
- Plan and execute capital and continuous improvement projects
- Report on project progress and connect with company management, contractors and vendors to establish effective working relationships
Interprets data, analyzes results using statistical techniques
Implements data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
Develops opportunities with operations using warehouse & DC analytics to provide first explore & feasibility
Works w/ planning footprint on volume, Sku, DOI projection & operational needs
Contact for input and info to vendors
Develops project SOW
Manages CAPEX submissions for Tech Log Warehouse
MCRS & change management communication owner
3+ years of experience in Logistics engineering /processes
3+ years of experience data analysis
Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
Ability to work and communicate effectively with internal and external teams.
Strong verbal, written in presentation and communications Skills.
Ability to work under tight deadline requirements.
Excellent attention to details, and ability to multi-task.
Forward-thinking leader that is willing to contribute to our company’s growth and expansion.