Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of IT Change Specialist working in Denver, Colorado you will be part of the global IT Project Delivery team. The person is responsible for providing Change Management support, collaboration and execution for IT projects and IT-supported efforts within Molson Coors. In this role you will be a resource on specific projects as well as support for continuous improvement of the IT Change Management methodology applied globally.
- In this role you could play one of several potential roles on global or regional IT projects – Change Work stream Lead, Communications Lead, Training Lead and / or Business Process Lead.
- Provide IT Change Management methodology guidance and execution for IT projects and, where necessary, IT Training, and Business Process management subject matter leadership.
- You have responsibility for supporting and executing a model where business team members are, as available, taking the lead role in deploying Change, Training and Process effort on IT projects. Collaborative and knowledgeable support of these business resources is of paramount importance.
- Where needed, you may independently design, produce and deliver knowledge transfer sessions to facilitate these key responsibilities
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in IT or with a related business management experience.
- You should be a change management professional with a familiarity of the best practices
- Travel will be required and you are on board to travel about 25% of the time.
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You take pride in your proven track record in delivering.
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver