Sitting behind a desk all day was never your style. Rolling up your sleeves and producing something of value? That’s more like it.
Looking for a part time job where you can package and/or ship some of your favorite beers in the world? Then the Production Weekender position could be a great fit for you! Production Weekenders are a vital piece of the Supply organization within Anheuser Busch. Production Weekenders help pump out the volume working with high speed, automated technology. Safety first, quality always, then volume, volume, volume!
As a Production Weekender, you would perform all the tasks and have all the responsibilities as a regular employee, just on the weekends. This includes but is not limited to operating high speed manufacturing equipment, driving fork trucks, and cleaning. Production Weekenders also monitor and interpret performance data to ensure we’re operating as best as we can over the weekend.
- Maintain plant safety standards, it’s our first priority
- Performing process quality control checks
- Monitoring high speed equipment
- Driving fork trucks
- Loading supplies into machinery
- Recording process data, we’re a data and information driven company
- Performing minor maintenance
- Industrial cleaning and sanitation
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to engage in physical activities and manual labor, as required, including but not limited to: prolonged standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling and bending
- Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates
- Must be able to work varying shifts on weekends and/or holidays (days, afternoons, and midnights)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Prior production, warehousing, or related experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Continuous improvement experience
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge