Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of a Beer Processing Specialist working at the Coors Brewery in Golden Colorado you will be part of the Brewing Department in Production Operations. You will be responsible for playing an important role in the brewing process on the production floor. Our brewing team helps ensure the achievement of the brewery’s vision and business plan in terms of value, quality, service and people.
This position reports to our brewing process leaders.
- This position works in conditions that can range from cold and wet environment to a temperature controlled control room. The position will require occasional heavy lifting and pushing with the lower body. There is a great deal of walking and use of stairs and/or man lifts.
- Specialist may work in a confined space that may contain CO2 atmosphere. The specialist must ensure that all safety precautions at all times.
- Specialist contributes to work place by performing all tasks in accordance with OSHA, EPA, FDA, GMP, Lock out/Tag out/Try out safety rules, codes, policies, and regulations and confined entry policies.
- Must be familiar with world class manufacturing and its philosophies.
- Must understand best practices of environmental health and safety, Focused improvement, Visual performance measures, operated based maintenance, and team work.
The Other Qualifications –
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development.
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You have a high school diploma or a GED .
- You are at least 21 years of age.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the entire Golden Valley.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other perks!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver