Career in Beer
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to unite people for all of life’s moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Business Process Manager (Supply Planning) based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, you will build relationships and liaise with business units, expert users, Global Business Services (GBS) centers, and their leaders to implement global process standards while continuously sharing best practices and identifying opportunities to improve our demand and supply planning processes.
This position reports to the Global Business Process Owner and is a part of the Business Process Excellence (BPE) team, which is a subset of our Shared Service model. This role will work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders throughout the business, both within GBS and in other functions of the business.
- Involvement and support in energizing the adoption of the BPE framework and governance, across the areas of the business, related to demand & supply planning, network sourcing and relevant master data.
- Lead a network of Expert Users to support sustainment. Ensure operating procedures are established to support execution and adoption; training materials are created and/or maintained to align with process changes.
- Create a seamless and positive internal and external customer experience. This involves proactively seeking and actioning feedback from key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and support to breweries and other business functions with consistent process enhancements and solution adoption.
- This role will drive operational efficiencies and financial returns both globally and regionally by continuously improving our processes.
- Partner with other process teams to monitor, manage, and report on solution adoption metrics and KPIs.
- Work with business partners and technology resources to evaluate and approve enhancements to our current systems
Bachelor's Degree in business, supply chain management, operations management, IT or applicable functional area
- 3+ years’ experience Supply chain management with understanding of end-to-end processes
- 1+ years’ experience working directly in supply planning operations
- SAP functional experience where applicable (APO, DP, SNP, gATP)
- Experience leading continuous improvements initiatives across cross functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency (e.g. MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook;) experience in relevant SAP modules will be a major plus
- Ability to work in virtual teams, matrixed organization and fast paced environment
- Interpersonal savvy –work collaboratively and build relationships with all customers with diverse cultures, geographies, and personalities
- Look beyond symptoms of problems to develop sound, logical analysis to solve difficult problems
- Flexibility, high integrity and the ability to handle confidential information
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- Access to beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and vision
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee