Grant's Farm is the 281-acre ancestral home of the Busch family. A popular St. Louis destination since 1954, named for Ulysses S. Grant who originally worked a portion of the land. It is a long-standing landmark with more than 900 animal species.
- Special events coordination to include initial client contact, site visits, prepare event & scheduling template for seasonal event staff
- Source new business from community by responding to email inquiries with booking requests
- Discuss pricing for each unique event
- Prepare contracts and process payment for events
- Roll out execution of events and manage event team
- Attend to any client questions or concerns before, during and after event
- Create special event packages for tour groups and corporate events
- Field guest complaints and lost/found inquiries from CRG (Consumer Resource Group). Forward to admin office for review as appropriate
- MOD (Manager on Duty) shifts as needed throughout season
- Prepare auction certificates, gift baskets or items for community events
- Respond to donation requests from community based on donation availability.
- Promotional event planning (i.e. - fall festival and blues watch parties)
- Respond to customized large tour requests such as Clydesdale Tours, Estate Walks, Double Deer Park Safari’s
- Coordinate with Corporate Social Media Manager regarding posts or edits to Facebook or GF website
- Administrative tasks to include menu & sign creation and material purchasing (gift bags, glow sticks) for special events.
- Must be able to stand, lift, walk, carry for long periods of time
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions