Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors Company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
As a member of the Hourly Restaurant Staff, you will get the opportunity to work in our Blue Moon Brewing Company Restaurant as a part of the U.S. Imports and Crafts Team. This position will provide prompt and courteous service to meet customer demands, while demonstrating strong knowledge of the Blue Moon brand, beers, and food menu. All FOH (front of house) and BOH (back of house) staff will place customer needs ahead of their own, at all times, and continuously work to improve the overall guest experience.
This position reports to a Restaurant Manager and works closely with Assistant Restaurant Managers, Executive/Sous Chefs, and fellow Blue Moon Hourly Restaurant Ambassadors.
Front of House Staff – Responsibilities Will Vary By Role
- You are a customer service champion: you greet every customer with a smiling and inviting welcome, ensure that they’re having a positive experience throughout, and thank them for visiting and invite them back again
- You have a can-do attitude and are willing to roll up your sleeves to tackle any job
- You will provide an excellent envrionment for guests to eat/drink in - you'll keep floors and seating areas free of trash and debris, and you'll remove any dirty/unneeded glass and plate ware from the customer's dining experience
- You abide by the rules and work with management to accomodate guests with special needs or requests
- You know what it takes to keep a restaurant clean and sanitary, and follow the proper steps of service
Back of House Staff – Responsibilities Will Vary By Role
- You know what it takes to prep for a shift: set up and stock station with necessary supplies, prepare food for service (ie: chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces), and stock inventory appropriately
- You know how to end a shift: you clean up your station and take care of leftover food
- You want to keep guests full and happy: you cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff and you ensure that food comes out simultaneously (in high quality and in a timely fashion)
- You’re a team player that maintains a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- You follow instructions: answer, report, and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Health and safety regulations are important to you
The Other Qualifications:
- You are at least 21 years of age
- You have your high school diploma (or equivalent)
- Restaurant experience, ALOHA experience, and beer knowledge is a plus
- As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check and drug screen
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Sustainability is embedded in our way of doing business – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Here’s your chance to work within a fast paced and innovative company – where developing great people is a core part of who we are
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver