Some people aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and deliver great results. Literally.
Interested in delivering some of the world’s best known brands to accounts in the local area? If so, this could be the job for you. You bring the friendly personality, we’ll provide the beer, and together we can put smiles on our customers’ faces.
- Drive commercial delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver product to retail account
- Follow an outlined itinerary and be willing to work as a part of team whose account types and delivery routes can change based on daily need
- Collect payments from accounts as needed
- Lift, stack, and transport cases and kegs of beer of varying weights to accounts
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering Anheuser-Busch products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness. You’re the face of our company, make us proud!
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time frames
- Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner
- Manually load and unload product from side loader truck
- Collect payment for product as required
- May be assigned to warehouse duties as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a safe driving record.
- Must have valid CDL A license and Medical card.
- Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 180 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
One (1) year or more of logistics/warehouse management experience
Previous beverage delivery industry ex