Systems Tech: How does an operator know their equipment is running at peak performance? How do we measure water saved in our brewhouse? Not without our system technology team. As a co-op in the system tech department, you will be not be resetting routers. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, improving or upgrading the systems that keep our breweries running 24/7. This high-paced role needs tech-savvy people who are quick on their feet and want to solve our toughest problems.
- Working both independently and in a team environment to complete project tasks and goals
- Providing day to day support to various operating departments while driving improvements in business processes
- Managing multiple objectives and assignments in a fast paced environment
- Ensuring adherence & compliance to various company policies and standards
- Respond timely and effectively to tech problems as they are raised via a ticketing system
- Troubleshooting and repairing various systems including ThinClients, Hardware, Printers, etc.
- Technical and functional training via projects that focus on improving our current systems
- Collaborating with ST Co-ops across the Zone to find the best solutions to various projects.
- Work within a great company culture striving for one goal: Make Great Beer!
- Student working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, or Engineering related field (ex: Business/Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain, or related field)
- Good leadership, organizational, technical, interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to analyze & interpret data
- Ability to learn quickly & handle multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (ex: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Experience in SAP or advanced Excel capabilities (ex: macros and VBA) preferred
- GPA 3.0 average or above