Golden Road Brewery is looking for a brewer in our Los Angeles brewery with a passion for making amazing beer. The position is Full Time, with great health benefits from day one, 401k, vacation time, free lunch at our Pub, and most importantly, free beer!
Brewers are responsible for the cleaning, brewing, cellaring and filtration processes for the wide variety of beers brewed in our Los Angeles brewery.
- Ensure shift brewing and filtration quality standards are met.
- Manage brew and CIP timing to ensure shortest cycle times.
- Manage SAP to keep production orders up to date and accurate with appropriate raw materials.
- Proper use of PPE and safety protocols for cleaning, brewing and cellaring.
- Monitor inventory on raw materials for current and next shifts production.
- Coordinate with QA staff on yeast management and product checks.
- Maintain a clean and organized brewery.
- Manage brew logs and recipes both on network drive and SAP for current raw materials usage and hitting process targets.
- Previous brewing experience, education, or a strong passion for home brewing.
- Clean, organized and willing to learn.
- Computer proficient.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think through problems
- Discipline to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including overnights or weekends.
- Able to work in an active brewery, which can be loud, hot or cold, and buzzing with activity.