In the role of Optimization Engineer (Process Lead) in Trenton, Ohio, you will be part of the Packaging Department in Brewery Operations. You will lead the development and implementation of operational reliability and performance improvements in process, people, asset reliability and optimization.
You will improve the supply chain operation through process optimization, asset improvement, and new technology utilizing the techniques of problem solving and continuous improvement. Actively seeks out best practices through internal and external benchmarking.
This position reports to the Unit Manager of Packaging and works closely with the Packaging Operational Teams.
- Leads the development and implementation of operating and process reliability optimization
- Oversees capital project creation and implementation
- Leads problem solving and optimization improvement
- Supports brewery safety, energy and environmental initiatives
The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- You will have a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience required
- We prefer an advanced degree in Business Management, Project Management or Engineering
- You will have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in an engineering or maintenance leadership position in a manufacturing environment with a focus on optimizing performance and leading capital projects.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, and health/dental/vision coverage
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati