In the role of HR Associate working in Denver, CO you will be part of the Human Resources team. This person will be responsible for providing support to the HR team in the form of HR process management, communications, reporting and report automation, administrative support and event coordination. This role will also be involved in HR program planning and manage ad-hoc project work.
This position reports to Director of Human Resources and works closely with the HR team and all employees and leaders across all functions at CDC.
- Conducts new hire orientation and provides onboarding support to managers, including facilitation of onboarding process, probationary period reviews and development of onboarding tools to support employees and leaders across all functions
- Continually works with the HR team to assist with the recruitment process, including reviewing job descriptions/position justification forms with hiring managers and interview scheduling/coordination of candidate flow to correct requisitions in the ATS system
- Partners with Director of HR to create, maintain and report key performance indicators and metrics for the organization
- Develops HR analytics to help make key business decisions and use data to partner with business leaders on people related items (i.e. recruitment/turnover trends, exit interview patterns/trends, performance management related data points) with the intent to use the data to tell a story
- Serves as the HR Business Partner for assigned group(s). Administers non-work-related absences/illnesses such as STD, FMLA, Funeral Leave, Jury Duty, etc…
- Provides support for employees and leaders across the organization, HRMS subject matter expert and lead HR contact (enters new hires, facilitates promotions/transfers with manager self-service, maintains data integrity, assists with address changes, password resets, etc…)
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field required
- You have 1-2 years of previous Recruitment or Human Resources experience preferred
- Experience using Ceridian, SuccessFactors is desired
- You have excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization in a professional, tactful and pleasant manner
- You are detail oriented with a focus on accuracy; must be able to work without direct supervision of daily activities
- You have strong organizational and time management skills, both of which are essential to ensure timely response to candidates/customers and manage a variety of tasks at the same time
- You are responsible at managing and maintaining confidential and/or sensitive information
- You are willing to decide and do, taking initiative to get results without being micromanaged
- You have high integrity, focused on winning the right way as an individual, a team and organization
- You possess an innovative and growth mindset with the ability to think creatively about solutions and look for efficiencies in all aspects of your work
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- You will have benefits starting on day 1! This includes participation in our Total Rewards program, parental leave, health, dental and vision
- Access to our on-site gym, Employee Assistance Program and discount plans, and gratis beer
- On-site bar and top events including hospitality twice a week for employees to get together and network with each other!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver