Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of the Learning and Development Specialist working in Golden Colorado, you will be part of the Global People Development Team. This person will facilitate the implementation of the annual learning plan for his/her assigned area(s). This specialist is the main contact point for the assigned area to ensure a consistent application of the learning and development principles in order to drive a consistent strategy.
This position reports to the Learning and Development Manager and works closely with the brewery and corporate People Development teams, the broader HR team, and the leaders and employees of the brewery.
- Facilitate individual development of employees, including leveraging development plans for all employees in the assigned areas
- Collaborate with and provide input to the corporate Learning and Development team and local subject matter experts on content development for training initiatives
- Deliver training as needed/assigned
- Develop and ensure efficiency improvements with processes. This includes communication with the manufacturing development community, working with the on-going evolution of the Standard Operating Procedures, and ensuring the intellectual knowledge transfer is followed.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- You have at least 2 years of experience in manufacturing or learning and development
- You have a proven ability to grow talent and can show/describe how growing talent is achieved
- You are passionate about helping all kinds of people, from all walks of life, succeed.
- You are comfortable in front of a crowd and can demonstrate strong facilitation skills
- You love taking complex things and breaking them down into simple concepts to ensure a smooth transfer of skills and knowledge
- You thrive on change and enjoy digging in to identify and work through a solution
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver