Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors Company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Financial Analyst working in Chicago you will be part of the Marketing Finance team supporting the Miller Family of Brands. The person will provide finance support to various functions within and outside finance for budgeting, planning/forecasting, reporting, and analysis in a variety of areas.
- Obtain information from customers and business partners to draw conclusions about business processes, take a systematic approach to evaluating alternatives, and make recommendations to management
- Use accounting principles and knowledge of internal controls to provide objective, timely, and accurate financial information
- Use financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts to provide practical counsel to business unit partners and to help drive business results
- Review, evaluate, and prioritize tasks/project assignments and communicate key issues to management
- Coach and educate marketing personnel on key financial concepts and the implications to their business
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a relative 4-year degree and at least 4 years of financial analyst experience
- You have solid knowledge of GAAP and internal controls (CPA or CMA preferred)
- You have strong Excel skills and experience with financial software (SAP, Nielsen, Margin Minder preferred)
- You are organized, have a strong attention to detail, and have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, generous 401k match, and health/dental benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago