The role of European Brand Manager for Premium and craft brands is part of a team of passionate professionals who seek out opportunities to become first choice for consumers and customers.
You will be managing a two of our most iconic premium brands Staropramen and MGD as well as the commercial relationship for the Bavaria portfolio in Central Europe. Your role is to help the local teams drive performance in-line with globally developed brand strategy, and locally defined premium portfolio strategy. You will have an influential and pivotal role to deliver the vision of the global brands through a range of markets in Europe. You will focus on planning, organization, development and operational follow up of all marketing activities, working shoulder to shoulder with the markets to achieve the targets.
The position can be located anywhere in Europe with approximately 20-40% travel needed. The role will report to MCE Brand Director Premium and Craft and will work closely with the global team and MCE Country Brand teams.
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of operating brand plans for Molson Coors Central Europe markets in-line with global strategy.
- Build on portfolio, brand and consumer insights to evolve trademarks over time.
- Accountability for applying Global and regional best practices across MCCE, for development of European led projects and for achieving brand consistency and growth ambition in accordance with brands strategy.
- Responsibility for continuous tracking of set brands KPI's, and based on that, for providing recommendations for continuous acceleration of assigned brands volume, Market Share and Brand Health.
- Responsibility for monitoring results in Central Europe and alignment with the contractual targets and requirements.
- Supports new makret launches and provides set of required know-how and materials to local teams. Leads immersion / training of new teams/markets.
And now the qualifications:
- You have University degree preferably in commercial or Marketing
- You have a combined 5 years experience in marketing and trade marketing roles, in FMCG area. Knowledge of European beer market is a big advantage.
- You have strong technical skills in communications development and executing brand strategies across the marketing mix. You have great analytical skills.
- You are excellent communicator with ability to build relationships across multiple departments, countries and stakeholders and find solutions for multiple stakeholders
- You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You identify business opportunities and proactively come with suggestions for improvements.
- You are able to manage multiple projects and agendas simultaneously shifting pace between strategic development and commercial activation and are comfortable with understanding and navigating through multiple perspectives
Job Posting Grade: 12
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.