Legal and Corporate Affairs - LCA
(temporary position, replacement for maternity leave)
Job Title: Corporate Affairs & Internal Communication Manager
Department: Legal and Corporate Affairs
Reports to: Legal Director SER& MNE
- Coordinates and manages corporate affairs agenda including GR (Government Relations), CR (Corporate Responsibility), PR (Public Relations) and ER (Employment Relations).
- Prepares and ensures completion of yearly GR/CR/PR/ER plans as well as implementation of these plans as support to business activities of the local company as well as the Group
- Networking with relevant authorities, active representation of the company in relevant business association and initiatives related aiming to provide legal framework and support for the industry/company development
- Act as member of Crisis Team
- Organization and conduct of special protocols, press conferences, events, and defining key messages for communication
- Information gathering and coordination of CA activities with other departments in order to support and improve corporate-brand image
- Handling of consumer complaints along with relevant departments (Quality Control, Sales etc.)
- Close cooperation with the management of corporate affairs, CLT, HR director and the Global team for internal communications regarding development and implementation of communication strategies and priorities.
- improve support and employee engagement in regards to strategy of the company and internal communications programs that support employee engagement
- Organization of internal events (Happy Hour, Brewery day, Sales Conference etc.) in cooperation with relevant departments / sectors and communication in this regard
- Cooperating with Marketing and Sales Department on communication of brand/sales topics
- Supervising all corporate and brand PR activities, regular contact with PR agency
- Daily monitoring and evaluation of press information concerning our Company, competitors and brewing industry
- Acts as key point of contact for media.
- Keeping media list of relevant journalists, building / strengthening relations with key journalists
- Communication with Corporate External Com. on MC PanEuropean as well as Global level ie – asking for approving documents, informing about relevant matters
- Responsible for preparing CR projects in line with the corporate strategy
- Planning and follow up of yearly departmental budget including cost optimization
- Perform other business tasks in functional areas as requested by superiors
Qualifications: University degree level or higher
Type of education/qualification: University degree – Social studies
Requested skills/ additional requirements:
- Excellent computer skills (MS office)
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Driving license (B)
Experience: At least 2(two) year of experience on similar position
Additional requests: occasional travels
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.