Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the brewery is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and astonishingly high quality standards. This is a place where we measure efficiency in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a dedication to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
Employees will be trained in multiple departments to inform and educate them on the production process as a whole before assuming a functional area role. In the first 24 months employees work in each area of production from brewing to quality assurance and packaging in order to gain exposure to the entire production process in the Cartersville brewery. After 24 months employees receive their departments placements.
- Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and sanitation practices are followed at all times.
- Able to perform industrial cleaning, sanitation, and quality checks.
- Maintain plant safety and quality ownership and requirements.
- Work well with teams to preform job duties.
- Job duties could include:
- Data analysis and troubleshooting to determine root causes
- Basic maintenance in converting equipment
- Running of high-speed equipment
- Running brewing process control systems
- Driving fork trucks
- Loading supplies into machinery
- Recording process data
Starting rate- 70% of Regular Rate
After six months – 75% of Regular Rate
After one year – 85% of Regular Rate
- High School diploma or GED required
- 2-year Industrial Maintenance Associates Degree preferred
- Must be proficient with computers
- Microsoft Suite preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Mechanical proficiency required
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend twist and lift items up to 75 pounds
- Highly motivated, self-directed person that is able to work in a fast pace environment
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) ownership and improvement in designated work area
- A clear understanding and demonstrated knowledge of safety policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills