Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of BC Regional Key Account Manager, you will be part of the Western Canada Commercial Team. You will be responsible for the development and execution of strategies that deliver both short- and long-term profit, volume, and share growth for Molson Coors as well as providing for the specific needs of the assigned Key Accounts.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager Key Accounts, Western Canada and will be based out of Vancouver, BC. This role will work closely with members of the Commercial team, leadership team, and has cross-functional touchpoints in many other parts of the business. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, show leadership and initiative, professionalism, integrity, and can work effectively with a team. This person will thrive on a challenge, can handle many last-minute demands, prioritize the right job so it gets done on time, and can work in a high-priority environment. The ability to stay positive even when times get tough will ensure you are successful in this role.
- Responsible for delivering sustainable volume, share, and profit targets, as per annual operating plan, and in alignment with Molson Coors Canada’s First Choice ambition
- Serve as the “voice of the customer” within Molson Coors
- Develop and execute specific customer/brand plans and events which align customer and company
- Prepare and present regular business reviews and product presentations to customers and internal stakeholders
- Through a First Choice Lens, build and support relationships with assigned customers, business partners, industry associations, government, and suppliers to provide winning value and optimize go-to-market strategies and priorities
- Ensure solid results through management fundamentals including financial and volume forecasting, post-activity evaluation, and market opportunity identification and pursuit
- Adhere to all regulatory policies
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field;
- You have 3-5 years of sales/marketing experience in the packaged goods or beverage alcohol industry.
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency with Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Enterprise Reporting Platforms (e.g., SAP) is an asset
- Please note that the duties, skills, and requirements outlined in this posting are not a comprehensive list.
- As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable).
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We’re one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.