Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Area Sales Manager working in Fort Myers, FL you will be part of the Southeast Region Commercial Sales Team. This person will be accountable for meeting/exceeding sales volume, distribution, merchandising, promotion and program execution targets within the allocated geography.
This position reports to General Manager of Sales and works closely with the Distributor Sales Managers, Chain Account Executives and Field Marketing.
- Drive customer and solution based selling with Distributors
- Implements the appropriate qualitative and quantitative measures for brand health and channel/customer volume
- Execute hands on partner training (category skills and competencies). Effective communication of monthly, trimester and annual volume and executional goals
- Problem resolution management as required
- Assists in the development of effective customer merchandising tools and programming
- Maintains sound investment and spending practices while delivering strong results
The Other Qualifications:
- You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable)
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Myers
Nearest Secondary Market: Cape Coral