In this role, you will be working directly with dedicated mainhouse wholesalers, cultivating a strategic relationship at a higher level of the wholesaler organization. Using a strategic, forward thinking mindset, you will elevate our role/presence with wholesalers in your specific market.
You will be supporting large wholesalers on a 3:1 to 8:1 relationship, giving you more commercial ownership and strategic oversight of the annual business plan and wholesaler AOP. There will be no Commercial Manager direct reports. You will be the owner of this wholesaler(s) and manage the relationship as their main contact.
- Full understanding and ability to leverage tools at your disposal to provide strategic oversight of the business: IRI, CSR, Business Objects, VIPR, RMIS, etc.
- Manage the following processes:
- Pricing strategy development & price increase sell-in
- Cents per case audits
- Forecasting reviews
- Commercial Planning & Performance management (holistic), including the following:
- Identifying current and future market trends and developing solutions/plans to lead future growth
- Commercial plan development & Wholesaler JBP oversight
- Participate and be responsible for pilot projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Routines (SPR) with senior management
- Responsible for the Sales, Share and Financial performance of dedicated mainhouse wholesalers.
- Wholesaler Management:
- Wholesaler planning & performance routine/meetings
- Trimester planning & strategy implementation
- AOE & WEA assessments
- B.S./B.A degree in finance, business, marketing or related field required.
- Thorough knowledge of AB InBev sales and marketing strategies, procedures and organization.
- Effective communication, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years experience in the consumer products industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.