In this role, you will be working directly with dedicated mainhouse wholesalers, cultivating a strategic relationship at a higher level of the wholesaler organization. Using a strategic, forward thinking mindset, you will elevate our role/presence with wholesalers in your specific market.
- Full understanding and ability to leverage tools at your disposal to provide strategic oversight of the business: IRI, CSR, Business Objects, VIPR, RMIS, etc.
- Manage the following processes:
- Pricing strategy development & price increase sell-in
- Cents per case audits
- Forecasting reviews
- Commercial Planning & Performance management (holistic), including the following:
- Identifying current and future market trends and developing solutions/plans to lead future growth
- Commercial plan development & Wholesaler JBP oversight
- Participate and be responsible for pilot projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Routines (SPR) with senior management
- Responsible for the Sales, Share and Financial performance of dedicated mainhouse wholesalers.
- Wholesaler Management:
- Wholesaler planning & performance routine/meetings
- Trimester planning & strategy implementation
- AOE & WEA assessments
- B.S./B.A degree in finance, business, marketing or related field required.
- Thorough knowledge of AB InBev sales and marketing strategies, procedures and organization.
- Effective communication, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years experience in the consumer products industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.