Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Category Insights Executive working in Cleveland, OH you will be part of the MillerCoors Commercial Sales team. This person will design category & space based selling solutions in collaboration with the regional chain team to advance the business.
This position reports to the Sr. Category Insights Manager and works closely with the Great Lakes Region sales team.
- Develop critical insights and analytics to drive of the customer’s beer category, while brilliantly capturing a disproportionate share of growth
- Provide understanding of category, channel, and shopper insights to sales teams through syndicated & internal data and how that aligns with retailers strategy & business goals
- Regular in-market work to evaluate effectiveness of plan implementation as well as in identifying retail volume/profit opportunities
- General performance reporting – to track, measure, and communicate results?
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field;
- You have at least 3 years' progressive experience in category management in the consumer or direct store delivery industries;
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings ?
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health and dental benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland