Sitting behind a desk all day was never your style. Rolling up your sleeves and producing something of value? That’s more like it.
Looking for a part time job where you can play a part in the production of the best beer in the world? Then the Production Weekender position could be a great fit for you! Production Weekenders are a vital piece of the Supply organization within Anheuser Busch. Production Weekenders help pump out the volume working with high speed, automated technology. Safety first, quality always, then volume, volume, volume!
As a Production Weekender in the Operations Department, you will be expected to perform all of the same tasks and responsibilities of a regular, full-time employee. The only difference? Your shifts will take place on the weekends. Production Weekenders are a critical part of our workforce, by monitoring quality, interpreting data, and improving upon processes to ensure we’re operating the best we can over the weekends.
- Maintain plant safety standards- safety is our top priority
- Performing process quality control checks
- Quality control checks
- Use of Six Sigma lean manufacturing processes
- Loading supplies into machinery
- Recording process data, we’re a data and information driven company
- Performing minor maintenance
- Industrial cleaning and sanitation
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to engage in physical activities and manual labor, as required, including but not limited to: prolonged standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling and bending
- Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates
- Must be able to work varying shifts on weekends and/or holidays (days, afternoons, and midnights)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Prior production, warehousing, or related experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Continuous improvement experience
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge