Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Field Sales Coordinator, Guadalajara you will be responsbile for a key geograpic region in Mexico, representing MCI brands. You will work with the Molson Coors International (MCI) Mexico Team and interact daily with our business partner Heineken Mexico to accelerate the development of Molson Coors portfolio, in accordance with the shared accountability model that guides our business relationship. In this role you work closely with our Regional Trade Marketing Manager and the Local Marketing & Sales Team of Heineken.
- Assist and influence Heineken’s Local Team to develop MCI Brands in the market, mainly driven by: Direct negotiation with Heineken’s Local Team to allocate and follow up KPI’s at all levels, such as Volume, Distribution & Execution.
- Oversee the execution of all major retail price promotions by channel according to the approved regional brand plan
- Oversee local execution of MCI plans. Serve as the MCI brand(s) ambassador and main connection between Heineken’s Local Team to MCI Marketing Team and Heineken’s Brand Team.
- Seek and develop new local initiatives to share to our Regional Trade Marketing Manager for a formal request of BME to Heineken’s Brand Team.
- Responsible for tracking and informing performance of MCI brand(s) sales and Marketing activities in the market, as well as actions from competitors and relevant consumer insights.
The Other Qualifications:
- A Bachelor degree required, Master preferred.
- Fully Bilingual English and Spanish.
- 3-5 years of previous sales and/or marketing experience with CPG brands
- Previous beverage/alcohol/Premium brands experience preferred
- Strong Analytical skills, will identify and synthesize data to provide insights on key business issues through your proven analytic problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and communication skills. Exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining successful business relationships.
- Computer literate, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable)
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
MolsonCoors: Building Careers in Beer
MolsonCoors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at MolsonCoors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee’s ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that MolsonCoors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.