Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
The Administrative Assistant will be accountable for assisting the Commercial Merchandise Team in the overall sourcing, strategy development, and execution of the Molson Coors Strategic Branded Merchandise Plan.
In this role the Administrative Assistant will assist the merchandising department to reach its product innovation goals to continuously drive beer sales on premise and at retail stores.
This position reports to Sr. Category Manager and works closely with Commercial Merchandise Category Managers.
- Support Commercial Merchandise Team with Apex, Shopping carts, PO's, Invoice verification and GR's for all Commercial Merchandise items
- Lead and assist with all tools/processes including eStore content management, savings tracking, margins generation, supplier score card, item master set-up, gate keeper of rate card pricing, specification sheets and beer vouchers
- Perform analysis in support of procurement initiatives such as category strategies, supplier management and/or COE processes.
- Assist in building category supply knowledge including product specifications ensuring suppliers meet quality merchandise standards
- Responsible for assisting with identifying preferred suppliers. Assist and/or develop Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Other Qualifications!
- College or University Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- You have experience with Excel or other analytics-based software experience.
- You have experience in strategic sourcing, supplier management, spend analysis, and/or contract negotiation skills.
- You have a high energtic personality with strong ability to learn and flex based on business priorities.
- You have excellent time-management, organisation and attention to detail
- You have Exceptional listening, both oral and written communication and facilitation skills
- SAP, contract management system, e-sourcing system experience is preferred
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.