Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors Company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sanitation Maintenance (temporary) employee working in Milwaukee, Wiconsin, you will be part of the Brewery sanitation team.
This position reports to the Environmental Sustainability Engineer and works closely with a variety of external and internal partners within the organization.
- Utilize a variety of cleaning products and machines to keep a variety of spaces clean, including vacuums, buffers, and floor scrubbers
- Own your assigned cleaning areas with pride and reliability
- Able to work individually when necessary, as well as in a team based environment
The Other Qualifications
- You possess a proven track record of achievement in a fast paced setting
- You are reliable and punctual, and attendance is a priority for you
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent, and are at least 21 years of age
- You are comfortable climbing ladders as necessary per job duties
- You meet the physical requirements of the job including: walking at length throughout the brewery daily; bending, squatting, sitting, and climbing stairs; safely moving and lifting 50-pound bags of salt; lifting, pushing, and/or pulling 80 lbs properly; lifting objects up to 100 pounds; working in hot and noisy environments; working in cold, refrigerated areas, including outside during winter months.
- You take pride in Company and Plant Safety Rules, and safety and sanitation is the utmost importance to you.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Opportunity for advancement based on business need, employee performance, and attendance
- The pay for this position starts at $11.50 an hour and is not eligible for benefits; however, there are opportunities for growth within the company
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee