Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Legal Analyst working in Denver, you will be part of the Global Legal team. You will be responsible for assisting Molson Coors Brewing Company's Secretarial department with public company compliance and filings as well as its Procurement department with meeting and events agreements and non-disclosure agremeents.
This position reports to the Assistant General Counsel and works cross-functionally with internal and external subject matter experts, such as procurement, corporate controller, investor relations, corporate governance, and treasury teams as well as outside legal counsel. You will also work closely with in-house lawyers to respond to requests and support Molson Coors' global business as a trusted adviser and team player to support our mission of being First Choice for Customers and Consumers.
- Assist with New York Stock Exchange, Toronto Stock Exchange, and other regulatory compliance for the company including compliance with the 1934 Securities Act and proxy statements, Form 10-K, Form 10-Q, Form 8-Ks, Section 16 filings, annual general meetings, 10b-5 plans, notices to stock exchanges, capital markets and credit facility activities, director and officer questionnaires, and other projects
- Support board and committee meetings throughout the year
- Assist with drafting, redlining and negotiating non-disclosure agreements, meeting and events agreements, and other procurement related agreements
- Maintain and update NDA management systems and forms of statements of work, non-disclosure agreements, and amendments
- Bachelor’s degree and Paralegal Certificate
- 2+ years working as a paralegal in a law firm or in-house legal department. 5+ years as a paralegal and 2+ years working an in-house paralegal preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience working with and supporting executive leadership
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know our colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver