We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Lab Technician working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, you will be part of the Brewing Quality team. You will be responsible for servicing the needs of the plant by performing analyses, tests, and inspections needed to monitor product quality.
This position reports to the Yeast and Fermentation Scientist and works closely with Quality Specialists, other Lab Technicians, and Microbiological Specialists, as well as other members of the Quality team.
- The Responsibilities:
- Provides process information and results to customer departments
- Helps prevent or minimize the production of substandard finished goods as well as helping in quality problem prevention
- Assists in auditing test methods, reactions to test results not meeting standards, and confirmation or proper documentation as required by Corporate Quality Standards or procedures
- Supports process standardization and improvement through application of sound statistical techniques
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills, solid communication skills, and the potential to deal with all levels of plant and corporate personnel
- You have sound knowledge of routine packaging operation and material quality checks, including analytical tests, inspection procedures, sampling sites, quality standards, and documentation via hardcopy or automated date retention systems
- You have proficiency in operating lab instruments
- You must be 21 years of age or older at time of hire
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, and health/dental benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee