Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sr. Financial Analyst working in Chicago, IL you will be part of the Tenth & Blake Finance team. The person will provide finance support to various functions within and outside finance for budgeting, planning/forecasting, reporting, and analysis in a variety of areas.
This position reports to Manager, Finance – Tenth & Blake and works closely with Technical Accounting, Tenth & Blake marketing and strategy teams, regional sales teams and various finance partners within our craft breweries.
- Identifies processes within the department, which are non-value added and seeks solutions.
- Effectively makes decisions on more complex issues, considering relevant costs, benefits and risks.
- Demonstrates the initiative to drive change and influence others in support of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Use financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts to provide practical counsel to business unit partners and to help drive business results
- Use accounting principles and knowledge of internal controls to provide objective, timely, and accurate financial information
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a relative 4-year degree and at least 4-5 years of financial analyst experience within the alcoholic beverage industry or consumer packaged goods
- You have solid knowledge of GAAP and internal controls (CPA or CMA required)
- You are a financial modeling expert and have experience with financial software (SAP, Nielsen, Margin Minder, and DCA preferred)
- You have mastered Excel and have a strong analytical ability to conduct research, data analysis, and resolve complex problems You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago