THIS IS NOT JUST AN ORDINARY WORKPLACE, BUT A FUNPLACE TO WORK. THIS IS BORSODI.
Our purpose is to delight the word’s beer drinkers.
We are Talentbrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, who can make a real difference as part of a winning team in the position of: Media & Digital Manager
What you’ll do?
• Plan, develop , execute and follow up ATL media strategy including digital/social media in line with brands ambition and positioning;
• create and lead digital capability plan for marketing and the whole organization;
• generate brand & business building ideas and insights from campaign analytics;
• develop digital platforms, suggest new ideas for social media projects and brand events using most effective methods;
• keep contact with international media teams and lead the adaptation of global projects;
• coordinate cooperation with agencies, evaluate agency deliveries for TV, digital & social media programs;
• coordinates and oversees local market negotiations with the media in cooperation with internal & external partners.
You need us, if you…
• have bachelor's degree, preferable in marketing field;
• gained 3 years experience in ATL media including digital and social marketing;
• have excellent command of English and Hungarian (written and verbal);
• experienced with social media/digital content development;
• know how to execute a fascinating campaign in social media & manage a successful project A-Z;
• understand website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Net Insight, etc.);
• have some brilliant idea to build our brands more appealing for consumers;
• experienced with budget management and control;
• are ready to spread the digital know-how across the company;
Duration: fix-term employee contract
Why is Borsodi the frothy side of life?
• We offer you flexible benefits and bonus scheme on top of your base salary.
• As a multinational company there is a wide range of development and career opportunity.
• We provide you cheerful community events, CSR programs to beer you up!
• You can work on such great products which could not be missing from any of the best parties!
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.