In the role of Grocery Merchandiser working in Denver, CO you will be part of the Retail Sales team. You will be responsible for developing, installing and maintaining merchandise displays primarily in grocery stores.
This position reports to Merchandising Supervisor and works closely with our Off Premise Sales and Delivery teams.
- Develops display concepts utilizing CDC point of sale materials; installs and maintains all displays in retail accounts and adheres to CDC display standards.
- Maintains communication with store owners and managers and as necessary, acts as liaison between store and CDC.
- Stocks and rotates product at retail accounts upon delivery and as otherwise needed in compliance with quality assurance standards.
- Manages time effectively to route daily work needs, while following bulk delivery truck; communicates with Area Business Coordinator regarding daily activities.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a high school diploma or GED; and at minimum 21 years of age.
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within our retailers and customers.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and motor vehicle record must fall within the MillerCoors Pre-Employment Background Screening Guidelines.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 35 lbs. on a regular basis.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- You will have benefits starting on day 1! This includes participation in our Total Rewards program, parental leave, health, dental and vision.
- Access to our on-site gym, Employee Assistance Program and discount plans, and gratis beer.
- On-site bar and top events including hospitality twice a week for employees to get together and network with each other!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver