Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of manufacturing development specialist working in Wheat Ridge, CO at Rocky Mountain Bottle Company you will be part of Manufacturing Development within Operations. You will be in a driving role in assigned areas of the plant to ensure consistent application of established World Class Supply Chain principles.
This position reports to the General Plant Manager and works closely with the Operational Teams.
- Implement solutions designed to close gaps identified between current and desired states of MillerCoors World Class Supply Chain 2.0 implementation
- Coach and develop employees in assigned areas of the plant to ensure on-going application of best practices.
- Champion standards and metrics that can be leveraged to encourage continuous improvement.
- Partner with the plant Learning and Development Community to identify training solutions that will serve to close local gaps for designated teams.
The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related Engineering field
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in LEAN manufacturing initiatives
- You have at least 1 year experience in a change management role
- You have demonstrated experience in delivering stand-up training to various levels of an organization
- You have prior experience with lean manufacturing measurement and audit tools
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver