Here in Molson Coors Ireland we have an exciting new role to join our Customer Business Management team that is centred around being First Choice for Customers and Consumers and are looking for a candidate that is interested in a new exciting fast paced career in beer. If you think you have the skills, experience and interest in this new role, we would love to hear from you.
Customer Business Manager – Grocery
Some may call you Customer Business Manager, others National Account Manager. Ultimately, it’s all the same and you’re able to work with your customers to deliver on JBPs and build great working relationships. You know you’ll be managing a business priority relationship, delivering sales and profit objectives and making sure the portfolio shows up brilliantly in a highly competitive space.
You can build relationships, but you’re not about working on the short-term wins. We’re looking for someone who focuses on collaboration and building mutually beneficial business plans which win for the customer, the consumer, and for us.
Credible is a word your customers use to describe you, following up on actions, making sure that plans are delivered on time and within budget. When you’re exploring new opportunities with the customer, they trust you’re doing it with their best interests in mind. We’ll support you in the decisions you make and have that confidence you can deliver.
You’re savvy and have great commercial awareness. You’ll be on top of the brand and commercial plans to ensure the distribution and activation of our brands meets the needs of us, our customers and our consumers. You’ll have to respond quickly to changes and challenges, but you have the resilience to bounce back from setbacks and suggest how to move forward to achieve our objectives
Overall, you’ve got a good view of the total Off Trade channel, whilst having a specific focus on one particular customer. With a strategic mindset you can advise the business on what the way forward is and how to maximise the opportunities we have.
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive base salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Beer allowance (yes, you read that correctly)
- Flexible benefits options
A little bit about what we’re looking for:
- We're looking for commercial experience within an FMCG environment. Ideally, we’d like to see this in a NAM or CBM capacity.
- We’d like you to show capability in managing a customer’s requirements professionally and collaboratively. Experience of managing customers in the Grocery channel is important for this role.
- Whilst this position can be based anywhere in the UK, you’ll be mobile and able to travel at a moment’s notice where needed. There could also be scheduled time within our office in Dublin, but while we value time together, we are also committed to using the latest technology to make remote working an effective option as often as we can.
- What we really like to see from you is ‘You’, Molson Coors embraces individuality and we want you to be comfortable working in your own way and style without having to put on your work face.
If you’re interested in having a chat with us about this role, and joining a company which has been named as a Top Employer in the UK for 6 years’ running, hit that apply button below and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
Job Posting Grade: 11
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.