Our purpose at the Leinie Lodge, home of the Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company, is to delight beer drinkers, new and old. Leinenkugel’s is part of Molson Coors Beverage Company, formerly known as MillerCoors Brewing Company. Leinie’s is the nation’s 7th oldest brewery with over 150 years of history. We believe in our beers and people, and that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We are looking for self-motivators who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities and want to work alongside fifth and sixth generation family members. If you want to be on a winning team as we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Leinie Lodge Associate, working in Chippewa Falls, WI, you will be part of the Guest Relations team. The person will be responsible for providing outstanding service to ensure that our visitors have a great experience while they are visiting us!
This position reports to the Leinie Lodge Tour and Hospitality Supervisor and works closely with other members of the guest relations team to ensure the visits to the Leinie Lodge are memorable and our guests will want to visit us again.
- Provide excellent customer service to our visitors from all around the globe
- Able to speak in front of large (and small) groups of people whether it is as a greeter registering guests for a tour, serving beer as a bartender, conducting a historical tour as a tour guide or providing customer service with merchandise purchases.
- Possess working knowledge of customer service practices as well as retail, responsible beverage serving, tour and guest relation operations
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills that are required to effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Accountable for providing guests with information about our history, breweries and products
- You have the ability of working 20-30 hours in a workweek, including weekends and holidays; the position is a year round role. There is the expectation that you would be able to work through the school year as well and at that time would be considered a seasonal employee.
The Other Qualifications:
- You are confident, competent, and eager to learn new things
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have a high school diploma and are at minimum 18 years of age
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check and drug screening
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Opportunity to advance into a Team Lead role
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment (21+)
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- The rate of pay for this position starts at $11.00/hour
- For more information on the rich history of Leinenkugel’s, visit www.leinie.com or join our fans at www.facebook.com/leinenkugels
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Eau Claire