In the role of Delivery Driver Helper working in Denver, CO you will be part of the delivery team. This person will assist Delivery Drivers to safely and efficiently deliver the company's products (cases and kegs) to On-Premise and Off-Premise retail accounts from a commercial truck.
This position is subject to varying start times and all work must be completed daily. The position pays 15.00 dollars an hour.
This position reports to Delivery Supervisor and collaborates with the Delivery, Warehouse, and Sales teams.
- Help drivers complete the assigned route in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner in varying weather conditions and challenging environments (i.e. stairs, curbs, docks, tight parking lots, etc.)
- Execute quality of service in accounts including: rotation, stocking shelves, building displays, and organizing products
- Must comply with environmental, health, and safety (EHS) rules and regulations in addition to the Coors Distributing Company Policies and Procedures
- Other duties as assigned
The Other Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required; must be at minimum 21 years of age
- Must be capable of handling and delivering 500 to 1,500 cases per day averaging 30lbs and lifting up 165 lbs. consistently on a daily basis
- This position is subject to varying start times and work must be completed daily before clocking out
- This position will be subject to assisting drivers on light duty, thus resulting in the physical labor being performed solely by the driver helper
- Must have excellent communication skills; including being able to read, write, and understand English
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- You will have benefits starting on day 1! This includes participation in our Total Rewards program, parental leave, health, dental and vision
- Access to our on-site gym, Employee Assistance Program and discount plans, and gratis beer
- On-site bar and top events including hospitality twice a week for employees to get together and network with each other!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver