Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture rooted in our core Values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of the Senior Financial Analyst - Distribution Supply Chain located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you will be responsible for US Distribution financials supporting the US operations. As part of the Senior Finance Analyst role, you will be responsible for creating AOP, explaining and understanding variances to budget, performing ad hoc analysis and supporting supply chain business partners.
This position reports to U.S. Distribution Manager and works closely with various levels of Supply Chain Finance and External Vendors.
- Provide financial support for supply chain distribution to include US freight, 3rd Party Warehouses, Fuel, and other distribution cost elements
- Work closely with distribution supply chain business partners to gather the necessary inputs for key deliverables
- Develop an acumen for each area of distribution that allows you to analyze and make recommendations to business partners
- Make process improvements that drive insights and efficiency
- Building relationships with supply chain finance teams in all areas
- Accurately and timely consolidate and understand key drivers of monthly results
- Responsible for accounting, budgeting, forecasting and monthly variance analysis.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting OR equivalent experience (4+ years)
- You have solid knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and internal controls, as well as Supply Chain Operations
- You have SQL Querying knowledge
- You are familiar with Business Objects reporting tool
- You perform complex ad-hoc analysis with large amounts of data to develop concise variance explanations
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
- You build relationships and collaborate to get to the desired outcome
- You take accountability for results – acting with integrity and honoring commitments
- You have a thirst for learning – you are always looking for ways to learn and help one another grow
- You exhibit our core values
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course... free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Salary Range:
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee