We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for:
E-Sourcing specialist (Level 2)
What You Will Be Accountable For:
The E-Sourcing Specialist will work closely with Category Managers (Global/Regional) within the Procurement organization to develop and execute medium to complex e-sourcing projects, as part of the eSourcing Team. Primary responsibility is to act as an expert user of our e-sourcing technology: eRFX's (Requests for Proposal, Quotation and Information) and eAuction events from initiation to successful completion.
Our E-Sourcing Specialist will:
- Be able provide support to the Procurement teams and come up with creative solutions;
- Be able to put his/hers analytical thought forward;
- Take action when identifying potential risks.
You will contribute to the E-Sourcing function growth through:
- RFx (RFI, RFP and eAuctions) setup and analysis and creating RFX projects using existing eSourcing tool;
- Provide supplier and business technical support on eSourcing tool remotely and creates events in the system. Testing and follow the project;
- Provide live support during eAuctions and support analysis of the final bids, associated documentation including supplier selection support, scenario analysis etc;
- Analyze reports to identify potential savings opportunities
- Provide Post event negotiation support
- Assess the relevant spend & supplier market of the categories across the geographical scope assigned;
- Executes sourcing tactics of varying complexity in accordance with established category/commodity strategies reflecting the optimum cost, quality, delivery;
- Managing stakeholders across the company. Must be able to business partner with regional procurement leads, as well as senior internal stakeholders to drive significant change;
- Work effectively with the global and regional procurement organization to capture and validate requirements;
If you have the following…we want to hear from you!
- 1-2 Years of work experience in eSourcing activities and knowledge in working with eSourcing tools;
- Strong category strategy, strategic sourcing, supplier management, spend analysis;
- Ability to understand standard purchasing practices and techniques, independently work with suppliers;
- Change Management skills: effective influencer who can make persuasive arguments;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;
- English: excellent command orally and in writing;
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook – advanced level;
- Be Doer with an enterprise mindset;
- Be Independent and yet a team player;
- Be curious and challenge the expected, while using a growth mindset to fuel innovation.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.