Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
The Business Analyst provides fact-based, insight-led and actionable solutions to drive growth for the Category, customer and Molson Coors. They will assist in activating category strategies by using the tools, insights, and analytics from internal, 3rd party, and retailer-specific data. In addition, this proactive thought leader will assist with enhancing team reporting.
This position reports to Sr. Category Insights Manager.
- Proactively Create and plan category leadership solutions which will deliver profitable sales growth at customer and Molson Coors
- Develop the knowledge and skills to consistently provide quality category support including:
- Portfolio & Category Performance & Recommendations
- Competitive Market Analysis
- Project Leadership & Support
- Ad Hoc and Ongoing Data Management, Reporting and Presentation Building
- Partner with Sales and Shopper Marketing team to build creative strategies by providing actionable category insights and solutions that support category leadership objectives for customer, evaluate/ monitor all customer category leadership solutions, turn analysis into recommended action and continually improve to be more effective and efficient for category and customer
- Leverage insights and resources through the utilization of a broad range of data sources, market research findings, tools, analyses, and technology to continually bring new shopper ideas to customer and company
The Other Qualifications
- Bachelors degree required
- 2+ years business analysis / category management experience is required
- Experience in applying consumer / shopper research to selling situations
- Ability to work cross functionally with internal MillerCoors groups conducting research and in developing customer insights
- Ability to cultivate working relationships with MillerCoors Sales teams and their customers in order to understand business and information needs
- Strength in communicating verbally and delivering articulate presentations
- Ability to persuade and negotiate effectively with fact-based solutions
- Strong computer and analytical skills. Database management (e.g. MS Access), coding and Tableau a plus
- Proven ability to use data and analytics to develop insights
- Familiar with syndicated and consumer panel data and shopper data i.e. Nielsen, IRI, Nielsen Homescan, Dunnhumby, Spectra. 84.51
- Understanding of chain sales, retail and distributor operations
- Understanding of in-store execution practices and AMPPS tactics applications
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and retirement benefits
Job Posting Grade: 10
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati