HOW ABOUT A REWARDING CAREER IN BEER?
Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the breweries and metal container corporations is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and unbelievably high quality standards. This is a place where we measure productivity in seconds, not hours, days or weeks.
Paramount in all of this is a commitment to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
As a Production Supervisor, you will be directly in the action of our production operations while getting to know top leaders along the way. In this management role, you’ll have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the business and influence key decisions—there’s no hiding in the back of the room at Anheuser-Busch. From entry level to zone president, everyone has a seat at the table and is expected to bring their best every day
Who are we looking for?
If you’re the right fit for our culture, we’ll take you as you are. And even though a background in engineering or the science fields would definitely help, we’re also open to food science, environmental/safety or even quantum mechanics majors. Because all we really want is like minded, hard-working, passionate professionals like us.
You’re driven and have the ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment, with proven analytical, influential and negotiation skills. And while you may have a preference, you are open to experiencing opportunities across various functions and different regions in the U.S.
You don’t like being bored or sitting at a desk all day, because you like managing multiple projects and teams simultaneously. When given a challenge you are motivated to over deliver results. And even though everyone knows Microsoft Office, you know you can bring more to the table.
- B.S. in Engineering, Science, Environmental/Safety or a related degree
- 1-5 years professional experience in a manufacturing environment
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven analytical, influence and negotiation skills
- Driven to deliver results against challenging performance indicators
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Strong leadership skills
- Willingness to work rotating shifts
- Willing to relocate now and in the future to one of our North America production facilities