Coors Distributing Company (CDC) is one of the nation’s leading beer distributors based out of Denver, CO. We are the critical link between our brewery suppliers that produce the beer and the retail outlets where they are sold, as well as the restaurants and bars where they are consumed. We were founded in 1971 and became a MillerCoors LLC in 2008 as part of the joint venture between Miller Brewing Company and Coors Brewing Company, and we remain the only company owned distributor for MillerCoors. Major brand acquisitions occurred in January of 2010 making Coors Distributing Company one of the top 25 largest beer distributors in the country with over 30 suppliers, roughly 14 million cases per year, and nearly 400 employees.
In the role of Sales Representative – Relief working in Denver, CO you will be part of the Sales team. You will be responsible for increasing distribution of brands sold through Coors Distributing Company. This person will fill in for a variety of routes on our Sales team, assisting our Sales Representatives when they are either out on vacation, sick or have an increased work load.
This position reports to Area Sales Manager and works closely with our internal Sales and Delivery teams.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship management and communication with store owners and managers; and as necessary, act as liaison between store and CDC.
- Execute and meet established sales and distribution objectives, monthly and annually, for entire portfolio.
- This role requires a valid Driver’s License and motor vehicle record must fall within the MillerCoors Pre-Employment Background Screening Guidelines.
- Maintain sales/pitch book and current product industry knowledge.
The Other Qualifications:
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within our retailers and customers.
- Physically capable of handling and lifting cases up to 35 lbs. in tight and awkward conditions; and successful completion of physical abilities test prior to hire/transfer.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid high school diploma or GED.
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in sales.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and motor vehicle record must fall within the MillerCoors Pre-Employment Background Screening Guidelines.
- Demonstrate successful sales experience within the consumer product industry; through work experience, leadership, business knowledge, and the ability to envision a successful sales program.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other perks.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver