With in-depth expertise on specific PTP processes & tools, the process expert is driving process documentation, analysis and guided continuous improvement initiatives within the GBS Center.
- Execute end to end process mapping under process lead coordination
- Support the documentation of the process (QRG, SOP)
- Process Expertise Operational
- Implement process improvements once defined and approved
- Develop documentation for KTs in the area of expertise
- SPOC for designated area in process improvement
- Support SOX/Audit documentation
- Act as a change agent and process trainer for designated area
- Resource for area technology enablers from the design to testing phase (superusers)
- Act as activity expert during migrations by performing KT and reverse KT.
- Data collection for KPIs and calculation for designated areas
- Drives continuous improvement and standardization for designated activities across regions
- Adhere to company policies;
- Complies with the Internal Regulation and the EHS (Employee Health and Safety), the FSF (Fire Safety and Fighting) and Environmental Protection duties laid down under the law;
- Responsible for keeping confidential the information, as per the internal policy, within the limits of the duties attached to their job;
- Informs the line manager of any non-compliance identified in their work;
- Treat everyone with respect, be ethical, lawful and trustworthy;
- Respects and correctly promotes the image of the company and the code of conduct;
- Responsible for the use of the available resources of the company only for the benefit of the company.
- Responsible for the correct management of the inventory of goods entrusted to them by the Company and the expense reports relating to performance of the activity, in accordance with the internal procedures in force.
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- (+) 2 years’ experience in finance processes
- Good interaction with teams
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- Previous experience providing Processes and Tools solutions for line managers.
- Cross-functional enterprise understanding and the ability to work in cross-functional projects
- Advanced analytical and decision-making skills
- Capable of managing workload and prioritizing multiple responsibilities in a dynamic work environment
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.