THIS IS NOT JUST AN ORDINARY WORKPLACE, BUT A FUNPLACE TO WORK. THIS IS BORSODI.
Our purpose is to delight the word’s beer drinkers.
We are Talentbrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, who can make a real difference as part of a winning team in the position of:
Reward analyst – HU, CZ, SK
What you’ll do?
• Provide support to key reward initiatives and program in cluster level (annual compensation process, salary reviews, bonus schemes, recognition programs);
• analyze jobs and evaluate job descriptions;
• conduct and analyze salary surveys to price jobs according to market trends to remain competitive;
• develop of compensation policies, procedures in order to be responsive to company's goals;
• work closely with HRBPs, HR Operations, Finance team to support people cost reporting & forecasting process;
• administer regional and local benefit programs, maintain vendor relations;
• prepare and maintain standard and ad hoc reports, gain all key reward information.
Place of work: Budapest / Bocs
You need us, if you…
• have university degree (preferred in economics)
• gained 2 years experience in HR or finance in similar position;
• have strong analytical thinking with good deep dives into numbers;
• are familiar with job evaluation and market pricing technics;
• are accurate and focus of high quality in results;
• experienced how to operate with highly confidential and sensitive information with diplomacy;
• are able to communicate technical information to non-technical users clearly and effectively;
• have excellent command in Hungarian and English;
• are advanced user of Excel
Why is Borsodi the frothy side of life?
• We offer you flexible benefits and bonus scheme on top of your base salary.
• As a multinational company there is a wide range of development and career opportunity.
• We provide you cheerful community events, CSR programs to beer you up!
• You can work on such great products, which could not miss from any of the best parties!
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.