Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
This role supports the evaluation of risks and provides recommendations for mitigating controls as part of Global and/or Business Unit initiatives, including the current MillerCoors enterprise wide SAP implementation. As a result, there are opportunities to establish cross functional relationships and develop a strong understanding of the MillerCoors business landscape.
In addition, the role participates in the ownership and facilitation of select internal control / Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) processes with focus on controls and Segregation of Duties (SOD) governance processes.
- Assist in the review and evaluation of system enhancements and/or implementations to assess risk and control considerations.
- Participate in the ownership and facilitation of internal controls / Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) processes with significant focus on controls and Segregation of Duties (SOD) governance.
- Implementation and enhancement of internal control governance policies, including IT and business controls as well as control monitoring, reporting and quality assurance.
- Own processes that enable the business to operate in a well-controlled environment.
- Review, evaluate, and prioritize tasks/project assignments and communicate key issues to management.
- Establish global relationships by partnering with Molson Coors Global Controller’s Team, MillerCoors Controller, Global IT Compliance, SAP Role Owners, SAP Risk owners, and Internal Audit.
- You have a relative 4-year degree and a minimum 2 - 3 years of accounting process and controls experience; public accounting and/or beverage or manufacturing company preferred.
- Some knowledge of IT controls, auditing, and Sarbanes-Oxley Act is desirable.
- Demonstrated ERP business process knowledge (SAP preferred).
- You have solid knowledge of GAAP and internal controls (CPA or CIA preferred).
- Experience creating business process flows is desirable.
- Knowledge of SAP security processes and leading practices, including the user provisioning process and security maintenance processes is desirable.
- Experience using and/or implementing SAP GRC Access Control suite of products is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for documenting and communicating processes, including communication using Microsoft Office.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities; Strong project management and organizational skills.
- You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgement in developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business.
- Strong ability to work independently and with cross functional teams.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee