Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Senior Manager, Program Development working in Toronto, Ontario you will be part of the Canadian Sales and Customer Excellence team, reporting to the Senior Director of Channel Marketing and Program Development. You will lead a team responsible for development and execution of brand programming across all our retail customers nationally in adherence to customer timelines. This role is accountability for developing scalable business solutions and programming to enable us to achieve our annual growth targets, while elevating the shopper experience with our brands and delivering against customer needs. You will work hand in glove with each of the other Channel teams and be especially integrated with the OP Channel team and Brand Marketing.
You will be accountable for the management of our Shopper Marketing agency and oversee the development of programs across the campaign’s lifecycle. Including concept development and testing, stakeholder alignment, feasibility analysis, ensuring executional excellence, and conduct post program evaluations. Responsible for programming across our full portfolio of Brands.
This position reports to Julie Dunning, Senior Director Channel Marketing and Program Development and works closely with the Regional Sales teams and Marketing & Consumer Excellence teams.
- You will work with the channel development team, to gain an in depth understanding of our customer needs, and provide recommendations on programming that elevates the shopper experience and delivers against the customer needs
- You will work cross functionally to drive ROI for all retail initiatives and collaborate with Sales and Marketing to ensure all efforts align with the big picture strategy.
- Leading people, coaching a robust team to build constructive cross functional relationship rooted in trust, inclusion, respect and cooperation
- Fosters a positive team culture of accountability and ownership to facilitate continuous improvement and high performance to achieve objectives.
- Will drive the planning process for programming in accordance with JCP timelines that are aligned with Brand strategies and deliver against our customer growth objectives
- Manages agency and cross-functional relationships to develop and execute seasonal plans
- Oversee the creative process and give guidance to agencies and internal teams to deliver an integrated and strategic creative vision for our brands.
- Gather and consolidate qualitative feedback on the effectiveness of all market-wide programs and initiatives monthly as part of the Program Post Mortem process.
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are passionate about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a motivated individual that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- Your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field;
- You have at least 5 years' progressive experience in Trade/Shopper Marketing/Cross functional sales and/or marketing experience
- You have experience in administrative support functions in a fast pace environment
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable).
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We’re one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.