In the role of Driver Helper working in Denver, CO you will be part of the Operations team. You will safely and efficiently assist in the delivery of refreshing and delicious cases and kegs of our beer to retail accounts from a commercial truck.
This position reports to Delivery Supervisor and works closely with our internal Sales and Warehouse teams.
- Assist the delivery driver to complete assigned routes in a safe, accurate and efficient manner; even during varying weather conditions and/or working in challenging environments.
- Perform quality service in each account. This includes helping our retailers with the rotation of product, stocking of shelves, building displays and organizing our beer.
- Present a professional attitude and appearance while at the same time acting as the first face our retailers see when out beer arrives and then building strong and long lasting professional relationships.
The Other Qualifications:
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within our retailers and customers.
- Physically capable of handling and delivering between 500 and 1,000 30 lbs. cases every day and capable of lifting up to 165 lbs.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid high school diploma or GED.
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- You will have benefits starting on day 1! This includes participation in our Total Rewards program, parental leave, health, dental and vision.
- Monday – Friday schedule; we do not make overnight deliveries, allowing you to be home every night!
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver