Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
As a manager in the Warehouse Department in Fort Collins, you will be fully immersed in the business of beer. Weekend Logistics Managers act as leaders on shift to meet delivery schedules by managing incoming and outgoing shipments. By collaborating with other managers and with hourly team members, you will drive operational success and lead the department.
- Supervise production workforce (Warehouse).
- Develop, monitor, and maintain critical control points to ensure excellent process and product quality.
- Coach workforce through troubleshooting and monitoring of operating processes and equipment.
- Lead process improvement and initiate change.
- Enforce Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs), safe working practices, department policies and maintain records.
- Primarily working off shifts in a continuous manufacturing environment on weekends and some holidays.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science or supply chain.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Technical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills, a comfort level with change, and the ability to lead change is essential and critical to this position.
- Flexibility and availability to work any shift (midnights, days, or afternoons) on Saturday, Sunday, and some holidays.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!