Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is important. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. If you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of On-Premise Hunter Sales Rep working in East GTA-Oshawa to Peterborough & Belleville, you will be part of the ON Commercial team. This position reports to the Chad MacDonald and is responsible for achieving volume and distribution targets for our continued success in the region.
This role provides hands-on training, company vehicle, cell phone, tablet, and the opportunity to learn and grow with one of Canada's oldest brewing companies.
- Selling the Molson Coors and Six Pints Specialty brand portfolio to On-Premise customers.
- Prospecting for new business across a diverse set of On-Premise customer types
- Prioritizing growth opportunities based on scale and expediency
- Networking with all key stakeholders for identified opportunities to gain understanding of business operations. Indoctrinate all key stakeholders into the Molson Coors culture ("What we do, who we are")
- Identifying new business opportunities and build long term, profitable relationships
- Creating resource requirement plan that details the "Cost to Play" for each opportunity with associated return on investment
- Make recommendations on strategy, approach and timing to manager and then execute in trade
- Creating and maintaining all territory analyses and record keeping as required using structured system and self-created processes
The Other Qualifications
- You thrive on challenge. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident, diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships
- You are deadly serious about execution and take pride in a proven track record in delivering results
- You are a strong team player that can inspire others; you respect your commitments, hold yourself and others around you accountable
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the customer; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- You exhibit the Molson Coors “Our Brew” values and demonstrate this daily in your actions and attitude
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field
- You have 1 - 3 years' progressive experience in sales and key accounts management in the consumer or direct store delivery industries;
- You must have and maintain a provincial valid driver’s license in good standing with no limitations/restrictions.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check and provide a driver’s abstract
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We’re one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- We’re an international Brand Building Company that still understands our roots as the world’s family brewer
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, discount plans and an Employee Assistance Program
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.