WE WIN THROUGH GREAT PEOPLE, WORKING TOGETHER TO BECOME FIRST CHOICE FOR PEOPLE, CONSUMERS AND CUSTOMERS. WE’RE TALENT BREWERS - WE BELIEVE IN OUR BRANDS AND OUR PEOPLE, WE BELIEVE THAT A TRULY INSPIRING AND DIVERSE PLACE TO WORK IS A MUST. SO IF YOU GET FIRED UP ABOUT MAKING A REAL DIFFERENCE AS PART OF A WINNING TEAM LIKE WE DO, THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Currently is brewing in our country EHS team:
Based: Haskovo - Astika Brewery
Report to: EHS Country Manager
What You Will Be Accountable For:
Supporting EHS Manager and entire facility in assuring site operates in EHS compliance with Regulatory and MCBC EHS Standards and requirements. EHS specialist initiates, uses and practices shop floor solutions-oriented approach based on knowledge of MCBC EHS requirements, regulations, business operations and safety/environmental good practices and capabilities coming from WCSC ( World Class Supply Chain) 2.0 EHS and other pillars;
- Works with operations to transfer knowledge and skills to leads, trios and shop floor in ensuring implementation and embedding of correct practices, encourage identification of and correction of unsafe behaviours and practices.
- Provides support to members of trios, team leads, supervisors in organization of trainings to assure EHS knowledge is cascaded to shop floor and right capabilities are transferred in a Learn – Do – Teach manner.
EHS specialist is aware and up-to-date informed of recent regulatory changes and educates in them and their impact to middle management with focus on practical solutions and relation to brewery practices.
Scope & Key Responsibilities
• Responsible to lead the development, maintenance and implementation of specific, site EHS program elements as required by the site EHS Masterplan
• Work with the site teams to provide training, capabilities build and coaching, support and recommendation on EHS situational challenges for risk elimination and incidents prevention
• Ensure current EHS Regulatory and MCBC requirements are implemented in full
• Identify non-conformances and help in developing corrective measures from internal and external audits
• Support and ensure operations implement corrective measures in a timely manner
• Identify needs, co-ordinate, support and conduct EHS trainings and capabilities build in within the organization
• Maintain an effective liaison with local regulatory authorities as required by his position
• Works with EHS data and reporting systems established on site and MCBC level – KPI reports, legally required reports etc. as defined in the department
• Works in close cooperation and collaboration with all the other departments
If you have the following … we want to hear from you!
- University Degree – Engineering in manufacturing, chemistry is advantage
- Health Safety & Environment certification;
- 3-5 years relevant EHS experience in Injury Claims management, experience in working with an EHS management system; EHS auditing skills are advantage;
- FMCG EHS experience – advantage;
- Advance user in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power point;
- Fluent in English – both verbal & written;
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to communicate with various personalities and levels in an organization;
- Persuasive and influential communicator with ability to effectively engage and facilitate;
- Communicative, curious, positive, pro -active, accountable and trustworthy person;
You should also:
- Be a Doer with an enterprise mindset;
- Be Independent and yet a team player;
- Be curious and challenge the expected, while using a growth mindset to fuel innovation;
- Be a Leader and EHS partner to the business!
Our crafted proposal to you:
• Inclusive culture and team, who value the diverse styles and perspectives that help us to innovate;
• Authentic heritage and opportunity to craft your career in Beer;
• Challenging projects, which will enhance your capabilities;
• Remuneration package including different benefits, perks and flexibility to balance individual needs while continuing to deliver exceptional service.
The closing date for application: 10.07.2020
* If you are interested in after this date, you could JOIN in our Talent network and subscribe for untapped career opportunities.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.